1. Your use of the Website
- 1.1. You may not use the Website:
- 1.1.1. to send or post any harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- 1.1.2. for fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful activity, or such activity with similar purpose
- 1.1.3. to interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- 1.1.4. to send or post any materials which contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or code design to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- 1.1.5. to post unauthorised promotional materials (i.e. spam)
- 1.1.6. for or to encourage criminal activity, give rise to civil liability, or be in contravention of any law in any country in the World
- 1.1.7. to infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party
- 1.2. You may not deploy within our Website any bot, spider, web crawler or other automated query program at any time, unless prior permission has been expressly granted.
- 1.3. Any material you send or post to the Website shall be considered neither confidential nor proprietary (except in relation to personal identifiable information). We shall be free to use, display or publish such information in such ways and via such media we see fit.
2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1. The Website and its content (including all articles, photographs, images, text, fonts and designs) is owned by us and our licensors (unless indicated otherwise) and is protected by copyright, and other intellectual property rights.
- 2.2. If you wish to reproduce any of our Website content commercially (including as part of any company website) please contact us by email to email@example.com. Permission to reproduce any of our content is at our sole discretion.
3. Our Liability
- 3.1. Nothing in these Terms excludes or Limits Liability for any loss or damage which liability cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- 3.2. Subject to clause 3.1, we are not liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- 3.3. Subject to clause 3.1, the content of this Website does not constitute professional advice or detailed guidance. No warranty or representation, whether express or implied is given in relation to the Website content, and we cannot guarantee the contents are accurate, complete or current. We shall not be liable for any reliance on any information contained in the Website by you or any third party.
- 3.4. The Website contains reviews of web hosting providers and other services posted by users of the Website. These reviews are the views of the reviewer and not TW. Subject to Clause 3.1, we are not liable for any loss or damage, including to your reputation as a result of such reviews.
- 3.5. We are not liable for any content contained on any third party website we link to.
4. Availability of the Website
- 4.1. We make no guarantee that the Website will be available, meet your requirements or be free of faults. We reserve the right to restrict access to the website for as long as we wish, for any reason.
5. General Terms
- 5.1. We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified via a suitable announcement on the Website. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website.
- 5.2. You may not assign any of your rights or transfer any of your obligations under these Terms to any other person.
- 5.3. If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right that we have against you at a particular time, this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- 5.4. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
6. Law and Jurisdiction
- 6.1. These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- 6.2. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.